Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MS Walk Poster

Yet another installment to my portfolio class screen prints. This one is for the MS walk. I forgot to take a picture of the orange layer. The idea is that everyone is a cohesive group walking for a cure, even though there are different teams to raise money. The individuals with brains and spinal cords are supposed to be MS survivors, seeing as it attacks the central nervous system I thought that would be the most appropriate and telling sign of them. Join the movement is the MS walk slogan, but I added the be a part of the group line to emphasize the message of my poster. The dimensions are 26"x11 1/8".


DSCF5092
Originally uploaded by Thomas.A.Boucher.



DSCF5094
Originally uploaded by Thomas.A.Boucher.



DSCF5096
Originally uploaded by Thomas.A.Boucher.

No comments: