Friday, June 6, 2008

gone postal. office

Once again the postal serivice has let me down. I had sent out a large number of tubes the other day. I had made a custom label with the TO on top and the FROM on bottom and I had to readdress them all because the post office is to dumb to read those two words. Last night I had gotten an e-mail that one order had been received smashed. I know the tubes are just cardboard, but it's pretty hard to smash one of those tubes unless you put a lot of weight on top of it. Because of this, any new order will have the option of putting additional insurance on their order. If you don't want the insurance, I can't be held responsible for the post office's mess ups. I'm sorry that it has come to this.

2 comments:

Dizzydoeswhat said...

Got mine in south UK today . Arrived safe and sound in mint condition. Nice work. I did wonder why the return address was halve covered with parcel tape. Well it's here now. good job.

Rich

Thomas said...

I'm glad to hear it. And yeah, sorry for the messy labels, I learned my lesson.